Mobile Marketing and Mobile Website Design
Your customers are looking for you on mobile, what are you showing them?
Whenever a customer looks for local services, they are on a mobile. Whenever, I am on the road, I am on my mobile. Just look around your business, look on the sidewalk, in the mall, Look everywhere, hell they made it against the law to be on a cell phone in your car Bottom line, mobile use is out of control. Mobile devices are everywhere. If people can’t find you – they are going to your competition.
It’s been five years since the first iPhone came out, making smartphones mainstream, yet most businesses still don’t have mobile-friendly sites. If anecdotal tales of consumers being attached to their mobile devices doesn’t convince a business to go mobile, maybe this roundup of some of the most compelling mobile stats will sway you to the other side. The mobile side, that is.
6 Reasons Why You Need To Go Mobile:
- You risk losing business if you don’t have a mobile site. Nearly 2 in 3 users are unlikely to return to a mobile site where they had trouble and 40% said they’d visit a competitor’s mobile site instead. (Compuware, 2010)
- There are 7 billion people in the world. About 2 billion people are connected to the Internet. And 1 billion have smartphones where they can (and will) access the mobile web. (Eric Schmidt MWC Feb. 2012)
- Users take action on mobile-friendly sites. 1 in 5 website visits lead to an immediate call to the business.
- Users expect their mobile experience to be as good as their desktop experience. (Compuware, What Users Want from Mobile, 2011) Reason to Go Mobile: By 2015, more Americans will access the Internet on their mobile device than on their PC. (IDC, 2011)
- 70% of all smartphone owners use their mobile device while they’re shopping. (Google/OTX, The Mobile Movement, U.S., 2011)
- 51% of business travelers use mobile devices to get travel information. (Google/OTX, The Traveler’ Road to Decision, 2011)
These Users are Looking for Your Business!
According to a recent study, the majority of users searching for a local business from a smart phone are looking to buy immediately. Give them quick access to important information such as services offered and business hours. Then let them call or find your business with a single click using the click-to-call or mobile maps buttons!
We specialize in building mobile websites that get results. We will build you a custom mobile website that will include all of your site’s content in a mobile friendly format.
Customers will see the mobile website automatically any time they visit your site from a smartphone!
Killer User Friendly Features
- Automatically syncs with your regular website so Any changes you make to your regular website are automatically updated in your mobile site for free
- Non-Technical? Non-Designer? No Problem! Not a website designer? No Problem we do the hard part for you!
- Our sites are built by professionals and it shows, advanced designs that fit your budget.
- Add a click-to-call button to make it easy for your customers to contact you. SMS your business makes it simple for mobile site visitors to text your business info
- Free Mobile Analytics Keeps track of all your mobile website traffic and site visitors
- WordPress friendly – Have a site built in WordPress? Our sites are built to handle WordPress sites seamlessly